WHAT IS LACTEZIN
Lactezin is a clinically-tested over-the-counter drug, which uses a natural antibacterial active ingredient Lactoferrin combined with Vitamin E and Zinc to help lessen pimples and give clear skin in as early as 2 weeks.
It is the first over-the-counter drug registered anti-acne treatment in the Philippines.
Watch Dr. Gaile Robredo-Vitas talk about the synergistic effect of Lactoferrin + d-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate + Zinc for Mild to Moderate Acne.
If symptoms persist, consult your doctor.
ASC Reference No.
U015P040821LS, U013P040821LS, U014P040821LS, U024P042221LS,
U027P042221LS, U042P042321LS, U045P042321LS, U047P042321LS,
HOW IT WORKS
Key Ingredients of Lactezin
Helps fight pimple-causing bacteria, reduces sebum and inflammation
- An iron-binding protein that has antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties
- Enhances the body’s immune system
Helps maintain healthy skin cells
- An antioxidant that helps fight free radical skin damage
- Helps protect skin from sun’s UV-induced photodamage
- Regulates collage and helps prevent skin dryness
Has oil-regulating properties to help improve skin appearance
- An essential mineral that boosts and enhances the immune system
- Has anti-inflammatory effects
- Helps heal and rejuvenate skin
Take two capsules daily, one in the morning and one at night.
*It will take at least 2 weeks to see results. based on clinical studies, best results are seen in 8 to 12 weeks. To possibly prevent recurrence, continue to take 2 capsules daily for maintenance.